- - stain and fit the trims transitioning from hardwood to tile,
- - build a platform for the laundry pair,
- - refit some of the outlet plating,
- - install the racks in the linen closet,
- - install poles in the walk in closet,
- - and of course, research our Internet options, lay the wiring, and get the guy in to install the modem.
On the right is the side of the kitchen island I haven't taken before. You can see the silver outlet plate and air register Kel's refitted. As well, the trim on the floor he's stained and varnished to match the hardwood.
Oh, and I must say, we've put our little Dyson to good use! I just love how small and lightweight, yet powerful it is! Also to fill our void of furniture, we've got Eeyore in the house! You can see his relative size to our Dyson. He's 60" tall and 36" wide! (Kel spent all night pumping him up with a faulty foot pump.)