Day 9 and 10

Did not do much yesterday. Decided to take some time off to relax so I went to my volleyball league game. Arrived at the house at 6 to meet a window rep from Brock Windows and the finalize the furnace and AC purchase.

Was going to head over to the house today to do some more electrical work. But the weather was good and I wanted to check my car out before I bring it into the garage for repair next week. I though the wheel bearing was dead but want to be sure that’s the case. So Ken helped me and after 10 mins, we found out it was the front brake that’s causing the problem. So 4 hours later, I have brand new front brakes and saved myself a few hundred bucks.

But I did take quite a bit pictures yesterday.

I will start with the basement:

Bottom pic - Future bedroom in the basement


Bottom picture - The main area in the basement, this used to be the entertainment room

Bottom pic - The furnace room:


Bottom pic - Basement washroom

Bottom Picture - Pot lights in the kitchen



Bottom picture - The bathroom upstairs

No comments:

Post a Comment